Sunday, July 13, 2008

What about Brett Fav...re


So the big news (read: only news) on ESPN this week was that Brett Favre was contemplating returning to the Green Bay Packers and making one more run at this whole football thing.

Brett expressed these desires to the Packers via text message: "LOL Can I play next season TTYL"

Apparently the Packers said he could only play if he was Aaron Rodgers backup, so Favre asked for his release: " hi can u release me? ROTFL" , and the Packers said no, so now there seems to be a bit of a crossroads.

I only care about this because apparently there have been some rumors about Favre signing with the Jets: "OMG i'd love to play in NYC". As a Jets fan, I just don't know what they're thinking. I mean, we've already got a top notch quarterback with a cannon for an arm. I mean a fucking rocket.

Fuck, the Jets are going to get Brett Favre.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF, u r crazy Brett a Jet, no chance ;)

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home