Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What the hell is going on with Igoogle?

Last week as I was watching my vast stock portfolio dwindle away from my google homepage, I noticed that Celine Dion's face adorned the top banner.  Revolted and a little woozy, I made note of it.

So, the next day, Celine Dion was back, giving a come hither look that had the same effect on me as chemical castration.  And then the next day, and the next day.

Today, I get Faith Hill??  


Now at least Faith Hill is hot, but what in my browsing habits is giving google the notion that this is what I'm interested in?  Or, is Google just putting these images everywhere?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My igoogle has no fancy lady singers on it. I think you choose the "fancy lady singer" theme for your page. You love them. Admit it.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

next it will be shania twain; something about what you're doing online is telling google that "man, you feel like a woman."

-m

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iGoogle found out you watch 90210...

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home