Wednesday, January 25, 2006

"I'll wake up tomorrow morning in another state.....

.....Kiss me now baby before it's too late, If you wanna kiss a lucky man."



Inspired by absolutely nothing. Whatever.

I was asked by a close friend to be his best man at his wedding. Got me thinking. Somehow this lead me to thinking about the state of the Democratic party and my career within it. Hating all Republicans and liking some Democrats isn't reason enough for me to work so hard and so long towards an imaginary-undefined goal. So I think I will begin pursuing a future outside of it. After this year, that is.

Ofcourse..... I have changed my mind about this before. Still, some of these hacks are loathsome and less effective than I would like to be.

Now is as good a time as any to begin entertaining other options, right?



"Some folks got fortune. Some got eyes of blue. What you got will always see you through. You're a lucky man."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home