Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bad hair life

I have never gotten a good haircut. I can remember one day in my entire life where my hair looked good, and I was drunk that day so I didn't get to enjoy it. No homo.

I have reached full desparation. I don't know what to do. Shaving it off is not an option because I have a gigantic and non-oval head, and letting it grow out won't work because I will look like Gonzaga small forward and NCAA scoring champ Adam Morrison. Without the facial hair because I can't grow a moustache.

I think a big part of my problem is that I only once have paid more than $14.95 for a haircut, and that was unintentional because the barbershop didn't post their prices. Who knew a place with a rotating barber pole would charge $27? At any rate, that haircut sucked, too.

So, is it time to break off my long time relationship with Supercuts? Maybe ease me out by trying out Great Cuts, then going to a place where I need to make an appointment, then finally culminating in a salon that employs only men named Glenn and Blake who speak with British accents but were raised in Nyack?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home