Friday, March 31, 2006

Musings

- Transcript of conversation with my mom:
Me: You know, I just don't have a burning desire to have children...
Mom: Yeah, it's overrated.
Me: That's nice.

- Overheard by me at a basketball court near the town probation office:
Guy on cell phone: Yeah... I just got out from a meeting with my probation officer... Nah, he's in with his probation officer... I'm right outside... I'm twistin an L, man...
(Recap for non hip hop listeners: Following a meeting with his probation officer, this gentleman was waiting for an associate who was visiting his own probation officer, and while passing the time, he was rolling a marijuana cigarette.)

- Might be an understatement, but... bad week for Duke.

- Sharon Stone = 48 years old = full frontal nudity = Basic Instinct 2 = me first on line opening day. Also, Mr. Pibb + Red Vines = Crazy Delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home