Monday, March 27, 2006

Musings

- CNN changed their website again. Biggest news of my week.

- I finally got a link from a "bigtime" blog last week, but then blogger.com effed up and changed the name of my post. There goes my 15 minutes of fame and all those blog groupies that I keep reading about.

- I'm still not recovered from Silvio's hospitilization. An asthma attack? You give Little Steven a fucking asthma attack? I'm beyond irate. Although, "I can't breathe, I can't breathe" was hilarious. Also, here's to hoping Paulie winds up with Vito and Meadow winds up with me.

- I'm currently watching three seasons of 24. I have no idea what's happening. I've got Teri and Kim running from the safe house, Kim and that girl running away from the abusive husband, a bearded Jack, an alive Tony, Darlene from Roseanne, David Palmer in a flannel shirt... I got to get a life.

- Once again, I entered my gym and the Brokeback Mountain soundtrack was playing, this time set to a techno beat. And, I shit you not, Lifetime, Oprah, The Food Channel, and Home and Garden were on the four televisions in front of the cardio equipment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home