Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Meet the new boss, similar to the old boss


At the end of this week, I'll passing the reins over to PK, better known as Terratiburon, and he'll be doing some guest blogging until I return. If I have some time, I might drop in the occasional post, but for me this should be a nice break from the pressure of entertaining all 12 of my readers. PK is a professional comedian, as opposed to me, a bad comedian. He is also a member of the exclusive club, Couch owners of the Eastern Seaboard who have housed Dave, and hopefully he is the last member of that group.

So make sure to tune in for equally as funny if not significantly more funny content, except it will be slightly more disgusting!

1 Comments:

Blogger terratiburon said...

I would like to thank the Academy, first of all. Of course, my producer, Jerry Bruckheimer, for being quite a hedgehog on this endeavor. Last, but not least, Mobutu Sese Seko, for giving me the strength I needed to press on when others told me to retreat to my palace in the jungle.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home