Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Flashback, warm nights, almost left behind

The biggest news of my week? Brenda Walsh reveals the biggest secret of the year: Dylan McKay is the father of Kelly Taylor's baby.


Yeah, I watch 90210. In fact, I DVR it. I'm interesting in Emily "Silver" Silver's relationship with her mother. I may be falling in love with the girl whose the sister of the black kid, as well as possibly Lori Loughlin. I want to punch this Ty character in the face. I'm sold.

But I won't be fully satisfied until the return of the dauphin, the ascendancy of the king. I won't be happy until I gaze upon his smiling face. I won't rest until I see Steve Sanders.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What time does Gilmore Girls start?
You're gay...

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When the new "black Brandon" finds Joe E Tata passed out in an ally, brings him home, and gently nurses him back to health with a steady diet of mega-burgers and cloying sincerity...my life will be complete.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Paige Elizabeth said...

love it. we need emily valentine to make a cameo as well

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home