Thursday, October 16, 2008

You can blame it all on me, Terry, it don't matter to me now

It was in this post in early February that I first discussed Eli Manning's pass to Plaxico Burress as the end of the Patriots dynasty. I suppose I turned out to be right, although there was no way to predict how bad their fall would be. Either way I love it.

The deep recesses of my dreams fantasized that it would also, somehow mystically, spell the end of the Red Sox as contenders as well. I'm comfortable blaming Bill Bellichik for pretty much anything so let's just say that all of the running up the score last year caused the Red Sox to lose this year.

As a side note, I originally wrote this piece on Thursday night when the Sox were losing 7-0.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

super lame... mets stink. jets blow. you love the yankees.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home