Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pleased to meet you

So the woman at the toll booth at 95 and the MassPike was really hot. Reread that sentence. As I got beyond my total shock, I started wondering what I should do. Now, everyone knows what kind of legendary lothario I am, so of course I worked my magic. And by my magic, I mean I paid her $2.35 and said: "Thank you."

What are you supposed to do in this situation? Are there any circumstances in which something could happen? Should I have feigned a seizure?

On my way up 84, I saw a sign in Hartford that read: Trinity College, 1999=2005 Men's Squash National Champions. Wow. Congratulations. I had no idea.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the answer lies in this pdf:

http://www.libertarian.co.uk/lapubs/cultn/cultn033.pdf

Sonic the Hedgehog as individualist hero: a libertarian-conservative defense of video games.

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey craig, i'm gonna eat your face.

3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you don't leave him alone ravishing rick rude, i'm comin' down there and givin' you a haircut.

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop it you guys. this isn't funny. click on my name to see what it would be like if th eband KISS were comprised of midgets instead of douchebags.

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home