Thursday, February 23, 2006

Please find me a job

As previous readers of this blog know (all 3 of them), I suffer from two disorders. One is a heroin addiction, which I've been fighting. But I gotta tell you, shaking H is harder than you might think. The second is insomnia, which rears its ugly head each and every night. Normally it would be debilatating to my work and social life, but right now, that's not too much of a problem.

At any rate, syndicated television plays right into my insomnia by airing Elimidate at 3:30 AM. This week is Mask week on Elimidate, where the contestants claim that they are tired of fucking hot woman and are now to looking for a "great personality". Yuk. So, the wonderfully clever producers of Elimidate put masks on the women in order to... Oh I don't even care anymore.

Monday morning's episode was pretty excellent, and it was set in Boston. Friends of mine know that for me, Elimidate in Boston is like a perfect storm; accents, the attitudes, the settings, the hometowns. I was very excited.


On their date, they did what all single people who live in Boston do: they went on a duck tour!

Sadly, the boat didn't sink. After the duck tour, they retired to Rob's absolute MANSION on Comm Ave. He had a fireplace, brandy snifters, and was topless by the first cut. Now, judging by Rob's abridged profile, we can judge that he is a very intellectual, discerning, sensitive guy. He made out with two of the girls and then picked the one with the best body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home