Monday, October 02, 2006

You cannot kick-start a dead horse

I love that Quint titles his posts with song lyrics, so I'm copying him. Of course it has nothing to do with anything in the post. Who cares? It's my blog. (Temporarily.)

Just got done with a long day of atoning for all the inappropriate things I'm going to do in this upcoming year. That was fun. If only the Bush Administration could do that before each year...do you think they'd be into that? Admitting wrongdoing before they even do it? Probably moreso than admitting it after the fact. It seems somehow less binding when you do it beforehand. For instance, if they would atone now and then in two months launch a nuclear strike on Iran that doesn't wipe out any nuclear facilities but kills 100,000 people, they could just say, "See? We told you we might mess that up." I like this idea. Where's Rove? Get that fucker on the phone.

Anyway, I got home from temple this afternoon to find the following e-mail in my Inbox:

-------------------------------------------
To: terratiburon@blogger.com
From: mark.foley@house.gov
Subject: Missing you...

Dear PK,

Can't stop thinking about the summer...when can I see you again? Maybe you can cum down for a weekend and do some work. :) I still have the outfit I bought for you...

:*
-Mark
------------------------------------------

There were some pictures attached but I won't bother sharing them. Anyone know what this is about? I think he accidentally sent this to me instead of someone else.

2 Comments:

Blogger Keith Carbone said...

Oh no, I want Quint back. I am so overwhelmingly busy that I need his witty Foley analysis. Terrablemoron go away!!

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. Bring Quint back. I need his mansauce so I can sway and laugh in my vat of zesty Filipino Bubble Tea with graceless abandon b/c he's so genius.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home