Monday, December 18, 2006

Holy crap what a copout

Seriously?



Time Magazine has reached a new stratosphere of sycophancy, previously reserved for Larry King and James Lipton. I admit, it's kind of an off year, with the most notable American political leader having bug eyes, but seriously? That's three out of the past four years with this nebulous shit -- the American soldier, Good Samaritans, and now, you? You can't possibly mean me. I'm lazy, 15 pounds overweight and I write a blog.

Other finalists for Time's Person of the Year Award:

- Your Penis -- Yes, your penis. It's huge.
- Your abs -- have you been working out? I thought so. Yeah, it really shows.
- Your girlfriend -- she's hot. I am very envious of you and all the sex that you are able to have with her.
- Your recent presentation at work -- That killed! Mike and Bob loved it. Seriously, they did. Did you see how they were nodding and laughing at all the right times?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't think that an obsessive blogger would be opposed to honoring the creators of Web 2.0

-ROG

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But luckily I still love you...

-ROG

8:50 PM  
Blogger quint said...

i consider myself an auteur.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home