Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pretty soon you'll find out

So I know that I'm out of the campaign fray this time, but much like my sex life, it's been exciting just to watch.

As the Iowa Caucus nears, Moderately Effed will bring you my official handicapped predicitions for primary victory, as well The Top Ten Things I Love About Campaign Season. That feature starts today, with numbers 10 and 9:

10. Carl Cameron


I don't think I need to comment here; Carl's sunglasses speak for themselves. Carl, who grew famous sucking up to President Bush and denigrating Senator Kerry, looks like a cross between the dad from Calvin and Hobbes and a lollipop. But, what can I say? I'm a "sucker" (get it?) for his no-nonsense reporting. If Brian Kilmeade could be sent on the campaign trail then it would all be cream cheese for me.

9. Ambassador Alan Keyes

He's back! And clean shaven, at that. It wouldn't be a Presidential campaign (or any campaign for that matter) without Alan "Genuine Chocolate Face" Keyes. Finally, the black/ultra conservative/diplomat/academic wing of the Republican party has someone they can rally around. The field is set! While I think everyone hopes he wins the nomination, setting up a rematch with Barack Obama, I think we all know that his campaign will end after Tom Tancredo reports him to the INS for being an illegal alien or Rudy Giuliani's security detail shoots him 41 times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home