Monday, August 11, 2008

CNN... laugh riot

These quick vote writers are definitely looking for a job on the new Jimmy Fallon show...


Anyway, friend of the blog McGriff asked me yesterday if I was secretly, or not so secretly, rooting for the American basketball team to not win the gold and I said yes. In fact, I'd love for Lebron and Kobe to both be dunked on by a lanky Angolan small forward, resulting in the two of the smashing their heads together like a couple of coconuts.

In other news, I just can't get into the Olympics. I want to. I want to watch badmitton and pole vaulting and bobsledding and curling, but badmitton and pole vaulting are boring and I can't seem to find bobsledding and curling on the schedule anywhere.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you strike me as more of an "X-Games" fan....can't wait to watch "big air vert" or "street luge"......hey, is that Tony Hawk?

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home