Monday, August 28, 2006

I want to be on you Vol. 2


Dear girl who models different ironic one size too small t-shirts on Myspace each week:

I've missed you! Did you get my letter dated May 22, 2006?

First of all, I'm glad to see that you've branched out your movie choices from Anchorman to include Animal House and Old School. Excellent. Now all I need is for you to reference Jaws and Rounders and I think I'll have to propose.

Also, you should check out the new Tom Petty album. It's not really topical to anything we've discussed previously, but its really great.

Sincerely,
Dave

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are supposed to sign your letters with your proper name, Quint.

-rog

8:22 PM  
Blogger quint said...

like biggie had frank white, i have alter egos.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home