Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Yeah, I really do think


President Bush gave a speech today where talked about the wage gap between the rich and the poor, uncertain economic times, and the general unfairness of executive salaries. What the fuck? Is Dick Cheney hibernating?

The President also took the time to leer awkwardly at nubile Wharton grads (see above) patriotically pander to members of the NYPD, and also to "ring that great big bell that I heard about".

In other news, five suspicious packages were found strewn throughout Boston this afternoon, including one about two blocks from my office, causing Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick to call the hoax "not funny". Way to take a stand, Deval! As a side note, I hereby bequeath all of my belongings to my mom. Phil, you can have my student loan debt.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home