Thursday, March 29, 2007

Everybody tellin' me rap good


Now, I didn't see the clip of Rove rapping because I want to keep my Raisin Bran down, but here are some of the lines I believe he might have used:

"My name is Karl and I'm here to say, I love excoriating Democrats' patriotism in a major way"

"It's a shame I'll have to get out of this game, did you know Joe Wilson's wife is Valerie Plame?"

"I know we've seen better days, by the way, I hate gays"

"In the private sector I'll make mad dollaz, also don't blame Al Gonzalez"

UPDATE: OH MY GOD WATCH THE VIDEO!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More awkward whitey trying to act black fun, this time San Francisco's mayor joins in during a community meeting in a black neighborhood:

http://www.sfist.com/archives/2007/03/30/gavin_knows_ebonics.php

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home