Wednesday, January 02, 2008

What's in your head?

A quick not before tomorrow's craziness...

It's the day before the Iowa Caucus, and CNN and Foxnews are leading with the following headline stories.

CNN:


Foxnews:



Love the priorities, guys!

I don't have much to say here, except to note the seeming lunacy of the San Francisco zoo arguing that when Tatiana the Tiger went tiger, it might have been the result of an "attack". Hey, San Francisco zoo, I know these guys are idiots, but how about creating some sort of fence that doesn't allow the tiger to escape even if she gets a little ornery? Or, how about closing down the zoo, in fact all zoos, because they're inhumane. But that's a whole other post.

And on the sex thing, besides the hilarity of a headline article on FoxNews including the phrase "rear entry", I think it's time that I admit my love for Dr. Yvonne Fulbright, self ascribed "Sexpert" and "sexologist". I don't know where she got her degree, and I know little about her outside of her cleavage and her need for corrective lenses, but I'm hooked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home