Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Barackuary


Blogger has been busting my balls over the last couple of days, so hopefully I will be able to update soon or the rest of you readers out there will start reading Wonkette exclusively.

I can barely maintain my giddiness at Barack's success on Tuesday in Wisconsin, where with the exception of Madison, Hillary Clinton should have dominated. And he won by 17 points. I'm nervous, and I wouldn't say cautiously optimistic, but I'm feeling good. Two weeks away from the big day of Ohio and Texas.

Clinton has gone a bit negative, but in sort of a wimpy way -- quasi plagiarism from one of his close political allies? Where are the big guns? Where are the ads morphing Barack Obama into Osama Bin Laden? Where is the full fledged "Obama is a Muslim" whisper campaign? I'm disappeared in Hillary. When did she get a vasectomy?

5 Comments:

Blogger Keith Carbone said...

I slept with John McCain. It was kind of like washing my face with thumb tacks.

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Jets were terrible, but the Mets will be worse this year.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Keith Carbone said...

Mom? Is that you?

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not as bad as the nets. no kidd, no chance. However, less wife beating, which is a good thing.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Keith Carbone said...

Shame on you anonymous! Meet me in Ohio so we can debate your campaign and your tactics. You are unwise, inexperienced, impulsive and indecisive. Electing you, anonymous, is a risk that we as a nation cannot afford to take. I mean, come on! The American people know that I, unlike you captain anonymous, do not need an instruction manual to conduct matters of national security and foreign policy. Its not like I voted for the Ira... I mean.... I'm just making the case for John McCain aren't I? Damnit! I always do that shit too, you know? I get it, I get it. If the party were to nominate you, captain anonymous of the 17th infantry who pees hope, we would be participating in the biggest party building exercise since the new deal. And I know that nominating me would just be one long drawn out episode of
VH1's "Hey, Remember the 90's?" But I just want to be President so bad that it hurts. I even went and hired all these sleazy consultants who have done all this Republican work and they charge my campaign millions of dollars. It is my turn damnit. Hello? Is anyone listening to me? I killed Tupac.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home