Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Oh God please let it be over


North Carolina (come on and raise up take your shirt off, spin it 'round your head like a helicopter) and Indiana (no appropriate song lyric) are voting today. A Barack sweep would put Hillary on her heels, a Hillary sweep would cause Terry McCauliffe's head to explode, and a Barack/Hillary split would put me closer to ending up in an equine ambulance.

Please.... Please... My birthday is tomorrow. I don't want to hear the word "comeback" leave Hillary Clinton's mouth unless it's in the context by "Wow Barack you gave me the asswhooping of a lifetime I will never come back to national politics".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Rocky V the one where the ghost of Apollo Creed trains him in the back of a van........DOWN BY THE RIVER!?

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Wow Barack you gave me the asswhooping of a lifetime..."

Just what kind of Mandingo-type campaign are you guys running down here?

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home