Tuesday, May 13, 2008

To the place, I belong


Hillary Clinton (D-ying a slow death) is looking more and more ready to call it a campaign. Voters in West Virginia go to the polls today and will undoubtedly hand her a huge victory, which her campaign will trumpet until she wins another huge victory in Kentucky, which her campaign will trumpet until OH MY GOD IT'S OVER.

Clinton will win in West Virginia, she will win in Kentucky, she'll work out some sort of something with Florida and Michigan, and then she'll go away. She has to go away. Someone needs to make her go away. We need to get on to the general where the real race-baiting can begin. I know I'm excited.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You've probably already seen this, but I thought I'd post it to make sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QViJwZwXTl0

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home