Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Whoops



So, yesterday's post on Tom Daschle seems to have warmed the hearts of conservatives everywhere, or, rather, conservatives who use search engines to determine the content of other people's blogs.  Apparently, my mention of Daschle and/or Tony Rezko set off the wingnut alarm, and www.rezkorama.com, which is either a blog which aggregates negative stories about President Obama, or the worst theme park in the entire world, linked to this space.

Here I was just trying to be even-handed, just trying to make fun on Tom Daschle's glasses, just trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with Presidential-level vetting, and what happens?  AHugh Hewitt run blog links to me!  I must somehow save my reputation, which I believe is very strong among the 10 people who read this blog, all of whom are my friends (at least on Facebook)

Ummmm.....


Haha!  That last President was terrible, right?  

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was the red glasses. That's what led to the downfall of Tom.

That's the word on the street.

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home