Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Musings

- On Friday, I again ran into the way-too-hot-to-be-working-at-a-toll-booth-on-the-Mass-Pike lady that I mentioned before. Has anyone else seen this woman or am I hallucinating? Anyway, once again I smiled and said thank you and then drove west. Maybe next time.

- I saw the movie the Producers today, and at the end of the movie, there was a smattering of applause throughout the theater. I still do not understand this. Who is this for? Although the projectionist and usher did take a curtain call.

- Outside a CVS, two homeless guys were standing outside panhandling. As I went inside to buy some Raisinets and a bottled water (the theater's overpriced), both of them approached me and one of them said to me, "Hey man, nice jacket. That's a nice jacket." Hmm. An interesting technique; did this guy think that complimenting my jacket would get him some spare change? I gave him 50 cents, purely for his sense of style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home