Monday, April 03, 2006

And I'm so glad, yes I'm so glad

Despite the embarrassing final four games on Saturday night, today provides, in my opinion, the greatest day in a sport's fan life; Opening Day of baseball season and the NCAA championships. Throw in a new episode of 24, and I've got it all! Except for social interaction, intellectual stimulation, or overall happiness. But, hey, how much can you ask for?

I guess I'm going with the masses in picking Florida tonight, because I always pick teams who have at least one important white player. And Billy Donovan really needs to win a title, because if he doesn't get a win, I think he has to go back to running that Dodge dealership in Gainesville.

Couple musings:

- I'm not sure that there ever been a movie that I want to see less than Slither, with the exception of Big Momma's House 2 and Brokeback Mountain. On the other hand, there has never been a film that I have wanted to see more than Snakes on a Plane. And, I'm talking like Larry King.

- Glen "Big Baby" Davis = a very poor man's Stanley Roberts.

- I'm about two drinks away from proposing to David Wright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home