Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I love that dirty water

So, Moderately Effed will be taking a short break while I attempt to find my sense of humor, which was last seen around the State of the Union. I will be enjoying all sorts of Manischewitz products, discussing a band of evil angels, and watching Met games.

I will also be emerging from my undisclosed location and making my triumphant return to Boston next week, where I will officially begin my attempt at finding a new career, which will most likely involve me writing and hoping that I am discovered while toiling away at an office somewhere. And watching Met games.

The prospect of Boston has made me the happiest I've been in well over a year. So, my brief reconciliation with the state of New York is coming to a close as I head back to Massachusetts, where I will redevelop a drinking habit and become bitter all over again. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home