Monday, July 31, 2006

The fugitive's name is....

Mel Gibson was pulled over late last week for erratic and fast driving:


Gibson then said: "How dare you! When I came home, there was a man in my house. I fought with this man. He had a mechanical arm. You find this man! Oh, also, I hate Jews."

That's right!

Acclaimed Dr. Richard Kimble lookalike/actor/director/Holocaust denier Mel Gibson got pulled over for drunk driving, and amid the fracas, blamed all the world's violence on the Jews, asked the arresting officer if he was a Jew, and then called another female officer "sugar tits". You know, that's where I draw the line. I have no problem with anti semitism, drunk driving, speeding, or the film What Women Want, but when you use a frankly bizarre sexual harrassing phrase, you're going down.

Noted Jew Abe Foxman criticized Mel's behavior, arguing that it "revealed his true character". Really? I thought making a movie which depicted Jews as bloodthirsty and evil kind of gave a window into his character. But that was just me. Gibson responded, "I didn't kill my wife!!!", to which Foxman shot back, "I don't care!!!" Wait, I'm confused.

Gibson did announce some new projects which will coincide with his recent publicity:

- Gibson will appear as Haman in Purim: Injustice for a Hero

- Mel will host What's wrong with a significant amount of Anti semitism?, FoxNews' upcoming weekend news show.
- Mel will direct: "Across the Atlantic and still... with all these Jews", a biopic of Charles Lindbergh.
- Mel will organize a seminar with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton entitled: You were right! Let's see what we can do about it: Hymietown and Beyond

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home