Thursday, July 20, 2006

Taffy stuck and tongue tied

I have a colleague who works in London that I am constantly leaving voice mails for. He never seems to be at his desk, and that, coupled with the fact that he works 5 hours ahead of me, means that I have about a three hour window each day to catch him.

And I never do, which means I have to leave him messages. For some reason, I am completely tongue tied when leaving voice mails for him, and him alone. This a rough sketch of the voice mail I left for him yesterday.

"Hey, (Redacted), it's Dave in Boston. I heard on your voice message that you're not in the office today. I mean on your voice mail phone message thing. Ummm... So, give me a call when you get in tomorrow morning... Well, not when you get in tomorrow morning cause it would be 4 AM here.., but you know, just give me a call tomorrow at some point. All right, bye."

Am I asking trying to ask this guy on a date?

3 Comments:

Blogger Keith Carbone said...

Yes. That would explain the tailbone.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home