Tuesday, July 11, 2006

They laugh alike, they walk alike, at times they even talk alike, you can lose your mind


So, the Polish President appointed his identical twin brother that country's prime minister. That's good -- keep it in the family. Besides being supremely creepy, the rule of the brothers, whose last name "Kaczyński" (while being historically humorous to Americans) I believe roughly translates to "Bush" in English. Also, there are significant fears that this appointment will mark a push towards nationalism in Poland, as well as inventions like the solar powered flashlight and the screendoor on a submarine. Rimshot!

The best part of this whole little fiasco is that Lech Kaczyński, the President, can be distinguished from his brother Jaroslaw, the Prime Minister, by the mole on his cheek. Awesome. Do we need any more evidence that these guys are evil? Do they have to start purging communists and Jews before the UN steps in or does Jaroslaw get to grow a Fu Manchu and start wearing a monocle?

I realize that I have been writing a lot of politically tinged articles recently. I'll try to mix in some uproarious observational humor soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home