Thursday, July 06, 2006

Musings

- This banner ad accompanies the logoff page of one of my oft visited webpages:


I have previously discussed Jillian, the star of the Biggest Loser, and I believed I referred to her as "crazy hot". I take that back. Attention women: That is too much! She looks like David Lee Roth.

- Speaking of transgenders, sitemeter.com gives me a list of how people accessed my blog, and this recent google search that resulted in moderatelyeffed.blogspot.com is hilarious:


- Ken "Kenny Boy" Lay died yesterday, and in his White House press conference, Tony "Tony" Snow referred to Lay as President Bush's acquaintance, and rebuked the idea that they were "friends". He did however admit that they were gay lovers. No, he didn't. Yes, he did. No, he didn't.
But seriously, Lay died of a heart attack, probably caused by the stress of his conviction and impending time in Federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison. Jeff Skilling is now left to bear the brunt of the jury's wrath; here's hoping they sentence him to Oz.

- Along with a great barbecue for the 4th, several friends and I climbed Mount Monadnock in New Hampshire to celebrate Independence Day and our day off. To me, the real American way to celebrate the holiday would have been to sit in front of the television watching MTV all day and eating cheese products, but I was outvoted, so we hiked instead. We all emerged from the hike rejuvenated and unscathed, save (predictably) me -- I bruised my tailbone slipping off the side of a wet rock. That's right. I literally busted my ass. I should have watched a Real World marathon instead.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home