Monday, June 26, 2006

Musings

- So now that I'm again working a 9 to 5 job, I'm trying to get some new hobbies. Right now I'm trying to set the world record for most viewings of Batman Begins on HBO. Luckily, it's on 6 times a day so I'm right on target.

- I move in to an apartment where I'll have an actual bedroom at the end of this week, so hopefully my very clever nickname "Couch Dave" will fall by the wayside. I'm hoping "TBone" will catch on. I recently figured out that I haven't had my own room since October of 2003, as there was a year or so with an ex and then various couches throughout the Northeast since early last year. So all in all, things are looking up.

- Warren Buffett will be giving away at leat 85% of his $42 billion fortune. Listen, Warren, I don't really need that much. A tenth of a percent and I'm good. Really. That's it. Just a tenth of a percent. I promise I'll tithe?!?

- While running on Memorial Drive today, I saw a Jeep Cherokee smash into a light pole at Mass. Ave, leaving pieces of the pole and his car on the road. Like the Massachusetts driver that he was, he drove off. Some passerbys called the police, and when a couple of us ran over to clear the debris from the road, we noticed that the entire front of the guy's car was laying on the grass, including, you guessed it, his license plate. Excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home