Thursday, August 31, 2006

Be more gone than Freeman

Moderately Effed will be taking a break until next week as I enjoy some beach time, and most likely some rain, on Cape Cod. I will, however, leave you with the following picture, courtesy of loyal reader and noted Steve Guttenberg lookalike Phil, who noticed this sign in front of a fraternal organization in Glen Head, NY, and quickly snapped a photo:


Thank you Phil, for providing this hilariously accurate photo, but for also helping me get to 2000 site visits (which I hit during the night). I installled the site tracker in March, so I don't know if 10 million people visited before that, but I do know and appreciate that I have friends out there who read this space either out of interest or pity. And quite frankly, I'll take it.

See you next week!

UPDATE: Kudos to PK for pointing out this New York Times editorial. Sounds eerily familiar to this. And the stretching of my ego continues.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's all i've become to you now? initials?

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home