Friday, December 22, 2006

More gone than Freeman

All right folks, I'm heading home for the Christmas holidays. Posting will be sporadic, and probably not funny, because I'll be sleeping 12 hours a night and not getting much inspiration. Although the blog was much funnier when I was unemployed, so maybe my best stuff will come next week. Stay tuned!

However, before I sign off, I have to comment on one of the weirdest stories of the year, and in a year where the Vice President of the United States shot a man in the face, a disgruntled Yankee pitcher flew a plane into the Upper East Side, a Congressman was outed as a pedophile, and the Democrats won an election cycle, that's saying a lot.





What the eff is up with Donald Trump? Rosie O'Donnell makes some really stupid jokes about his hair and his moral failings and he absolutely launches into one of the most disgusting and abhorrent personal attacks that I have ever witnessed, referring to her as physically ugly, fat, disgusting, a failure and a loser. Then he said that he would send of his friends to steal away Rosie's girlfriend. Sigh.


I hope to God this is just an attempt to boost the ratings of their respective shows, The View and The Apprentice, and that the two of them entered into some sort of pact to bash each other in order to bring attention to themselves, because if not, well, Trump is an exponentially worse human being than I had ever previously thought. And that's saying a lot.


Merry Christmas!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home