Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I wondered if my name had changed into something more productive

I'm back!

So the hits just keep on a comin' from the crazy crazy world of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, where this week a senior aide argued that Adolph Hitler's parents were both Jews, his mother a prostitute, and that his father actually changed his name to Hitler, presumably from something less dictatorial, possibly Khan.


Besides the generally hilarious idea of a Jewish prostitute, which is the basis for the next Mel Brooks movie, tentatively titled 25 Krone And You Want to Put it Where? I don't think so, the aide also suggested that along with leading the Holocaust, Hitler was also behind the founding of Israel, sort of in the same vein as OJ's "I loved her so much that I had to kill her" philosophy.

Leave it to the Iranians to not only suggest that Hitler's mother was a Jewish prostitute and that his mistress was also Jewish, but that his mother's promiscuity actually led to his hatred of Jews and eventually the holocaust. So, it's all the Jews' fault because in the early 1900's there was a slutty Jewish woman parading around Austria. I'm guessing somewhere in Murray Hill our next great tyrant is about to be conceived?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home