Monday, March 10, 2008

Holy Spitz

Governor Eliot Spitzer, (D-Best little whorehouse in the Upper East Side) is some hot water today, in one of the more shocking news stories I can remember. Shocking of course because I had never heard rumors like this before, more shocking because Spitzer is just about the nerdliest nerd who ever nerded.

This is one of those stomach punches, for me. I loved Spitzer. I loved him as Attorney General. I loved him as candidate for Governor, although he didn't love me enough to hire me. I didn't really love him as Governor as he flailed a little bit, but he was a fighter. He had some skeletons, I suppose, and more today than most people imagined, but he was still a fighter.

I suppose I'm through with being disappointed (and devestated) when politicians I like do something bad, but this really bummed me out.

Damnit.

Also, I'm willing to bet that "Holy Spitz" will be a headline in either the Post or the Daily News tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lester will have a better record than Santana this year but get paid 20 mil less...

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/extra_bases/2008/03/lester_shines.html

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you new york dems sure can pick 'em... definitely no embarassment there.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But on the plus side, NELSON FIGUEROA!!!! He's back from Los Dorados de Chihuahua of the Mexican League and the Uni-President Lions of the Chinese Professional Baseball League in Taiwan.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home