Monday, August 18, 2008

Checkin out politics, in this crazy crazy town

"Goulet!"

Senator Joseph Biden (D-MSNBC) is being talked up so much this week you would think he is that retarded guy who won 8 gold medals swimming around in China. I've talked about Biden a lot on this blog, most notably here and here (objectively one of the funniest things I've ever written), and generally I have a lot of respect for him. He's smart and he's a genuine bulldog, albeit occasionally a racist bulldog.

So the conventional wisdom is that Barack Obama is narrowing in on Biden (above Evan Bayh and Tim Kaine's left eyebrow) to be his VP candidate, and if that happened, their first public appearance together would shatter the ego record set when President Bush met Bono.

I don't know how I feel about Biden vs. Bayh vs. Tim Kaine's left eyebrow. Biden won't shut up, Bayh was designed by Cyberdyne systems, and Tim Kaine's left eyebrow doesn't have any national security experience.

This is a tough one. I think he should pick John Edwards.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Gary Hart still in the running?

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home