Friday, September 08, 2006

Tired of yourself, and all of your creations

So, I have been feeling a bit pressured of late to write good material on this space. Not really sure why this has come on all of a sudden; I could probably count my readers on my fingers. Nonetheless, with work especially busy recently and with me working on some other writing projects, I feel like I have gotten a bit lazy with my writing here -- going for the easy joke and inserting dumb images in order to avoid coming up with good content.

I'm not certain why. Usually writing on this space has come from some sort of inspiration, whether it be a news story, something that happened to me recently, or a social pattern that I had just noticed or wanted to expand on. Maybe I've been a bit numb of late and unable to really notice anything interesting. Whatever the rational, here's a dumb image in order to avoid coming up with good content:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home