Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Square one, my slate is clear

Now that baseball season is over, I can return my focus to important things again, like Congressman sleeping with pages, hilarious pictures of celebrities, dumb CNN headlines, and Mike Tyson. It feels so good to be back in my wheelhouse.

My favorite story of the week: according to nerdly New York blogger Ben Smith, Republican Senate candidate John "Don't call me Leo McGarry" Spencer, running against Hillary "Marriage of Convenience" Rodham Clinton, called Clinton ugly in the 60's, wondered how Bill ever married her, and claimed that she had had loads of plastic surgery. To which Bill Clinton responded, "Yes, you are correct sir! Hi oh!"

To be fair, despite how much of a sex symbol he has become (to myself included), the late 60's early 70's were not the heyday for Bill/Hillary attractiveness:


I'm not sure how a guy like that ends up sleeping with thousands of women (except that one intern, that was just cigars) but times change. Bill now looks like an elder statesman, and Hillary now looks like this:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home