Monday, November 12, 2007

In the photobooth

Like most of my readers, there's three things I can't get through a morning without. First, a cup of prune juice. Secondly, I need to watch at least 20 minutes of my favorite show, Fox and Friends. And thirdly, I need a little dose of Drudge.

So, this morning I was lazily browsing the site and OH MY GOD?!?!? WHAT IS THAT???


Oh, thank god, it's just a story about Hillary Clinton.

Yes, that's right, after holding a press conference yesterday, Hillary Clinton was leaving the stage and 4 flags fell over in front of her. She immediately lit them on fire, took off all of her clothes, smoked a joint, ripped a bible in half like a phone book and was joined in a civil union to Helen Thomas.

Meanwhile, in the only story that could bump the moronic previous story, Matt Drudge led with evil monkey clones running lose in our streets. Or in Africa. Or in some lab somewhere. Either way, he made me choke on my prune juice. I don't have a big problem with monkeys unless they're ruling the earth in some dystopian future, and I don't have a problem with clones they're trying to snuff out jedis, but evil monkey eyes on my Monday morning while I'm trying to feast my eyes on Brian Kilmeade?

And The New York Post had some fun today with the upcoming trip to the US by the pope:


And I just got the chills. Now I'm not Catholic, nor do I believe in the divinity of Jesus or the holiness of the Pope, but I gotta believe this might be a bit blashphemous. Equating, if unintentionally, the World Trade Center site with Yankee stadium and lazily slapping a Yankee skull cap on the Pope's head?

Details were sketchy on the specifics of the trip, especially the Yankee Stadium leg, but I'd imagine he'll have a strong regular season and then crap out in the playoffs.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The flag incident was actually a setup by the opposition in order to make it seem like the Hillary campaign is crumbling. We did a full analysis on the video tape and have screen shots posted.

12:50 AM  
Blogger quint said...

I'm confused.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home