Monday, January 14, 2008

Thievin'

So I usually don't pull directly from another blog, but while browsing Wonkette today, I stumbled across a link to a very bizarre page on PETA's website.

http://www.peta.org/feat/greenhouse/index.asp

The theme is a Presidential campaign involving different food items, with horrendous puns mixed in with the current crop (haha, I can do it too!) of Presidential candidates; Broccoli Obama, Celery Clinton, John Breadwards, Fruity Giuliani, etc...

It's a no brainer that Fruity Giuliani is the funniest pun, if only because Rudy likes the gays and dressing like a woman, but the funniest picture is a dogfight...


Normally I would have a field day with something like this, but today I feel like George Costanza when he can't come up with a lie to tell Peterman to avoid having dinner with him -- I should be making hilarious food puns, but I'm all tapped out. Could I have lost it?

Ok, Howard Bean, Terry McCauliflower, Trent Latkes, James Carveal, David Gherkin, John Berry.

Tomorrow I'll be all fired up with Michigan GOP predictions and Hillary Clinton's most recent campaign stop where a supporter called Barack Obama a crackhead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home