Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Party and Bullshit

It's a big week for me. I turned 26 on Sunday, and I would like to extend a big thank you to all of you out there who took the time to read the birthday updates on Friendster and Myspace and send me a message. I really appreciate it. I had a great weekend, highlighted by twelve hours of revelry on Friday and a 1-10 performance in a softball game on Saturday.

The blog also reached its highest level of readership, which, to be honest, is not that impressive because it's not that difficult to have more readers than 5. But, my recent post on Myspace apparently struck a chord with meatheads throughout Bergen, Passaic, Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Suffolk counties, and I attracted some attention that way.

I have a rather stressful final interview on Thursday that I am huddled preparing for, so Moderately Effed will be taking a break until the end of the week, when I will undoubtedly return to the pedestrian levels of traffic that I am accustomed to. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home