Monday, April 30, 2007

Call it predictable


Oh, CNN, you stupid slut.

I don't know why I'm surprised when CNN writes a dumb headline, but this one particularly got me, like I'm supposed to read the Yankee fan part and suddenly say, "Oh, that explains it." Now, if he was a Detroit Tiger fan, maybe then I'd buy it.

CNN's unintentionally hilarious headline generator (CNNUHHG) is a very discerning and secretive machine, that only produces the very stupidest news stories with the most sensationalist language for final approval. Moderately Effed's inside sources did provide these finalists for one of tomorrow's headlines:


- FBI: VA Tech shooter had Subway sandwich punch card
- Casual rugby fan Muqtada Al Sadr remains at large
- BTK Killer: "Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk!"
- Ahmadinejad can't believe Rachel was kicked of Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Inferno III

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home