Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Spam of the day

A new feature to Moderately Effed, bringing you spam advertising on a daily/semi daily/whenever the fuck I remember basis...

Via PK, this little nugget arrived in his Spam folder yesterday:

"Beat her womb with your new big rod, so that she knew who wears the pants!"
Grammatical errors and tense changes aside, I think this one really works. I, for one, definitely would like a huge penis in order to command respect and obedience from my wife, who is now infertile due to my huge penis destroying her uterus.

And this message, which was in my spam folder:

"One swallow doesn't make a wife"
While this message rings so, so true, it's clearly not as effective as the previous one -- I'm not even sure what they're pitching here. Nevertheless, for some reason it makes me feel all warm inside.

That's what she said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home